The game takes place in Hope County, a fictional region of Montana, United States. The main story revolves around the Project at Eden’s Gate, a doomsday cult that has taken over the county at the command of its charismatic and powerful leader, Joseph Seed. Players control an unnamed junior deputy sheriff who becomes trapped in Hope County, and must work alongside factions of a resistance to liberate the county from the despotic rule of the Seeds and Eden’s Gate. Gameplay focuses on combat and exploration; players battle enemy soldiers and dangerous wildlife using a wide array of weapons. The game features many elements found in role-playing games, such as a branching storyline and side quests. The game also features a map editor, a co-operative multiplayer mode, and a competitive multiplayer mode.
Announced in early 2017, development on Far Cry 5 was extensive. The team explored several concepts before settling on an American location. The game was heavily inspired by several socio-political events in modern history, such as the Cold War and the September 11 attacks. The development team sought to capture the despondent social climate after the events and re-purpose it for the game. Developed and published solely by Ubisoft, its competitive multiplayer mode was also created in-house, with the company’s worldwide studios gaining more creative input for Far Cry 5. The game was released in March 2018 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
Far Cry 5 was met with mostly positive critical reception upon release, although was the subject of controversy after being announced alongside a period of heightened political conflicts. Critics praised the open world design, visuals, and soundtrack, but directed criticisms towards its story and some of the characters. The game was a commercial success and became the fastest-selling title in the franchise, grossing over $310 million in its first week of sales. Several downloadable content packs have been released. A spin-off title and sequel to the narrative, Far Cry New Dawn, was released in February 2019.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
- Video Card: 2 GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD R9 270 (Shader Model 5.0 or better)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Far Cry 5” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “FarCry5” icon to play the game. Done!