Battlefield 5 (47.5 GB) is a first-person shooter video game. Developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on November 20, 2018 for Windows. The game also features a cooperative mode not seen since Battlefield 3 called “Combined Arms”, where four players can undertake missions together and features dynamic missions and objectives so missions cannot be played the same way each time. Combined Arms is scheduled to be released after launch. Battlefield 5 Free Download. The Battle Royale mode will be built around the franchise’s “core pillars of destruction, team play, and vehicles”. The name “Firestorm” is derived from a literal storm of fire that engulfs players similar to the popular Battle Royale game mechanic of restricting the play area. Furthermore, this particular game mode is not being developed by EA DICE themselves, but has been outsourced to Criterion Games and features the biggest map created by the franchise to date. It is playable by 64 players, which are divided into up to 16 squads with a focus on team work. Battlefield 5.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Core i5 6600K, AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050 / GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon™ RX 560 / HD 7850 2GB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Battlefield V” folder, double click on “OriginSetup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “bfv” icon to play the game. Done!